• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaft to stick in an Integra Sooo Long Quadratic Square Driver

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Decided against the R580. . .Which shaft would be best to stick in an Integra Sooo Long Quadratic Square Driver?

-Mid to High handicap
-Stiff Flex
-Mid Launch Angle
-I have a faster swing than most, I don't really like it, but before changing my swing pattern I want to see if a shaft can compensate for that.
-I need 1" or more longer than stock.

Other than that it's pretty open... thanks for all suggestions.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Get a Graman. Nothing but good things happen when you mix the Quad and the Gramans.

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Whatever you get I'd recommend something in the 70-80 gram range. This will give you more control. I'm willing to bet since you are fairly new to the game and what you say about your swing that it can get a bit quick and jerky in the transition. A little heavier shaft will help you smooth it out and hit the ball square and flush more often. A light shaft may give you an extra yard or 2 but the heavier will help put it out around max distance more often.

My vote goes to the V2 77gram.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Whatever you get I'd recommend something in the 70-80 gram range. This will give you more control. I'm willing to bet since you are fairly new to the game and what you say about your swing that it can get a bit quick and jerky in the transition. A little heavier shaft will help you smooth it out and hit the ball square and flush more often. A light shaft may give you an extra yard or 2 but the heavier will help put it out around max distance more often.

My vote goes to the V2 77gram.

Ezra76

Yeah, but you swing like a gorilla!! (JK) :laugh: Most of us "normal" (easier) swingers use 65 g. shafts (except of course that gorilla R35)... :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.