• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shafts and Heads.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Well, I decided to have Edwin Watts pull all of my stuff out to get ready for Ebay. I thought I'd give you guys first dibs.

Accuflex Creation Copper 80G S/X flex Pulled from Maltby CT250. Played 44.75" and comes with a GP ND multicompound $175 shipped OBO

Diamana Blueboard 63S, plays in the X range. Pulled from a r7 425, played 44.25" tipped 1" and comes with a Karakal grip (much like winn). $150 shopped obo.

Maltby ct250 9.5 h/o comes with matching hc. $70 shipped not a mark on it.
Rock has aces, and i'll hold it for him untill he tells me otherwise.

TM r7 425 9.5 h/o Comes with Magnetic tp hc, wieght kit. 9/10 condition.
$105 shipped obo.

Still hoping someone will bite on these

Nike SQ 4-wood Stiff steel shaft w/ matching hc. 9/10 condition
$50 shipped conus

King Cobra 3100I/H irons, 4-GW Not a mark or scratch on them, they have however lost some luster. solid 8.5 condition.
$170 shipped conus obo.

Cleveland 588 TA 60* Black finish grooves in perfect shape, black starting to wear off, which looks awesome btw.
$45 shipped conus.

PM me for pics, or offers.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I cant man, two ft-3s and a whiteboard on their way, and after all the money ive shelled out for school even with a scholarship:(

Im gettin poor:(, im guna have to say "eh" to ppl on a corner to get a few bucks:D

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Piper, you can hit it trust me. I think you bring it harder then me. I have a mellow transition now, and am lucky to get over 110, the majority now are around 107-109. Sadly I get more distance now as opposed to when i was bringing it almost 115 because i hit it on the screws ever single time. If you can bring it 110 consistantly, this shaft could rock your world.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Oh i have no doubt I could hit it, its the hit to my bank account that can't bring the ss:(

Even though my swing has smoothed out ive actually picked up ss cuz im releasing better and having a more consistent turn combined with making better contact.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Mostly because I like you more then most on this board, im willing to negotiate or take some trades. Got anything of intrest? Could dig some Vokey's or maybe a 3H. Since down here 220 yard par 3's are the norm. and all of the damn par 3's require the same exact club. I put the asking price pretty high up there, feel free to make an offer, goes to anyone actually, this is just taking up room in my "random club bag" In my apartment.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
It really is a thing of beauty. I need to get it out of here before I put it in my Burner.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
put it in the burner man, wayyy better than that stock POS.

the 65G is pretty much a GD pershing. solid shaft.

i need to get this 50g superfast thing outta mine though. thats the stock pos your talking about haha

🔥 Latest posts

Members online