• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

shafts and power hitter for sale

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
TT Black Gold shaft 3-PW. played 37.5" for my 5i. went to X stiff instead. 85 plus shipping. It has almost new tour velvet grips. i have spine finder, so i can mark the spine, but you will lose the grips.

TT DG S400, came originally w/ nike blades. It also has tour velvet grips. same thing w/ spine marking. 35 plus shipping.

these shafts are used less than a season, as i bought them new or almost new early this year.

power hitter, with cover. 80 plus shipping. didn't use that much. has little scratch on the sole though.

and possibly my diamana blueboard 83 Stiff. is currently in my R540XD. plays little over 45" w/ the club head on. I'll let this one go for 75 plus shipping. same deal w/ spining. either keep the grip (tour velvet) or get it spine marked.

I'll add pictures later.
I'm open to trades.. show me what yah got.
thanks for looking!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Could you give tip sizes on the shafts, TFT? Interested in the S400 and the BB. Thanks

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
is the blueboard x flex, or stiff?? because according to your sig its x flex, but the FS post says Stiff..

tip size on it please...

OP
twofast2s

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
tip sizes are .355 for the iron shafts and .335 for the diamana.

blueboard is stiff. my mistake on my part. sorry, for got to mention, the diamana shaft has taylor made graphics.

BG plays little longer than x-100. also is lighter, faster clubhead speed, tad more distance. boring trajectories, but little high for my taste. especially for shorter irons. it also kicks more, and very smooth feel. i'd say more for sweeper than diggers. i changed from sweeping to digging, and the flex became too soft for me. i had hit 195yd w/ my 5i no problem. the divots were slight scuffs than full divots.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Oh... lighter... That may be a proble...

Sry, ya lost me there twofast, i really cant do lighter.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Poor Twofast, so many questions. I'll help him out here since he's still sleeping, lol. All the shafts are stiff flex. The Diamana is the R5TP 83 gram shaft. Twofast takes good care of his stuff and knows what he's doing when it comes to clubwork basics. The Black Golds may well be new shafts and those are a steal as the grips are new as well. Believe me, I've thought about it, if I had the $$ those baby's would be going into a set of J33 combo's in a hearbeat.

OP
twofast2s

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
thanks ez. no problems..
just throwing it out there. can't hurt to have extra shaft or two.

Members online

No members online now.