• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shafts for sale (Creation and V2)

maywb

May 8, 2008
3 Accuflex Creation shafts. All with Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips with 2 layers of build-up tape. $90 for all 3 shipped CONUS or $35 each. These are near mint condition. Tips need better prepping (I don’t have belt sander, which makes it much easier). Each is prepped 1 ½ inches.
Driver pull 65 gram stiff flex that has a 1.5 inch extension under the grip. It measures 42 7/8 inches long.
3 wood pull 80 gram stiff flex that has a 1 inch extension under the grip and measures 42 1/4 inches long.
5 wood pull 80 gram stiff flex that has a 1 inch extension under te grip and measures 41 1/4 inches long. Very minor scratch near tip from pulling shaft.

UST Proforce V2 65 X-stiff flex shaft untipped with Dual Durometer grip. 1.75 inch prep. A pinhole sized nick in the paint near the tip. 42 3/8 inches. $35 shipped CONUS.

Aggressive nRage 68 stiff flex shaft untipped. 1.5 inch prep. 42.25 inches. Few scratches near tip. $20 shipped CONUS.

Nike Slingshot OSS 6 iron demo. Standard length with 2 deg upright lie. Stock steel stiff flex. Free with any other purchase.

Email me at [email protected] with questions (note the "underscore" in email).

Forgot to mention that I also have a Tour Edge Exotics XCG driver. 9 degrees loft with a Prolaunch Red stiff flex shaft. Plays at 45.5 inches. Excellent condition. Headcover included. $170 shipped CONUS.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Forgot to mention that I also have a Tour Edge Exotics XCG driver. 9 degrees loft with a Prolaunch Red stiff flex shaft. Plays at 45.5 inches. Excellent condition. Headcover included. $170 shipped CONUS.

Might be interested in the TEE. I'll let you know next week. I have a Ping G10 to put through it's paces!!!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
3 Accuflex Creation shafts. All with Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips with 2 layers of build-up tape. $90 for all 3 shipped CONUS or $35 each. These are near mint condition. Tips need better prepping (I don’t have belt sander, which makes it much easier). Each is prepped 1 ½ inches.
Driver pull 65 gram stiff flex that has a 1.5 inch extension under the grip. It measures 42 7/8 inches long.
3 wood pull 80 gram stiff flex that has a 1 inch extension under the grip and measures 42 1/4 inches long.
5 wood pull 80 gram stiff flex that has a 1 inch extension under te grip and measures 41 1/4 inches long. Very minor scratch near tip from pulling shaft.

Aggressive nRage 68 stiff flex shaft untipped. 1.5 inch prep. 42.25 inches. Few scratches near tip. $20 shipped CONUS.

Nike Slingshot OSS 6 iron demo. Standard length with 2 deg upright lie. Stock steel stiff flex. Free with any other purchase.

Email me at [email protected] with questions (note the "underscore" in email).

Are these shafts still available? If so, a couple of quick questions:
Would you consider postage to Australia? For 3 or 4 shafts it should only be around $25-30 bucks. And if you would do the shipping, could you hold them for a few weeks. About to start a new job on Monday and pays don't overlap so money is a little stretched at the moment. Thanks
Nick

🔥 Latest posts