• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

shafts for woods and irons

BuildEmBetterThenISwingEm

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
couple of shafts layin around taking up space. i need to get rid of these, please make an offer or will sell the whole lot for $100. used a mitchell puller for all. have pix of all but too lazy to load em all so just lemme know what you wanna see.

1. set of reg flex taylor made graphite shafts 3-P pulled from my r7 xDs. clean tips ready for install $40 obo covers shipping and paypal fees.

2. set of stiff flex steel dynamic gold release shafts 3-P. clean tips ready for install $40 obo covers shipping and paypal fees.

3. reg flex .335 Aldila NVS 55 gram wood shaft. clean tip ready for install $40 obo covers shipping and paypal fees.

4. stiff flex .350 Aldila NV 65 gram wood shaft. clean tip ready for install $40 obo covers shipping and paypal fees.

5. cobra hybrid light flex shaft cut down 1" pulled from 5/R baffler .335 tip with lamkin dual density grip stretched to womans std size. will throw in any package free if anyone is interested. good shaft for female/younger kid.

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
do you know if the stiff NVS will fit in either a burner tp, mizuno mx-560 or a r7 425?

also what are the weights for the nv's?

OP

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
the stiff NVS is 65 grams and a .350 tip so it will not fit the burner tp but will fit the r7 425. and for the mizuno i cant find the tipsize, maybe someone will chime in and help me out there...as for the NV it is also a 65 gram and the reg flex NVS is 55 grams.

edit: after researching a lil more i see that all of mizunos other woods are .335 so i bet thats what it is so no it will not fit in that either just the 425 i suppose.

🔥 Latest posts