• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shafts up for grabs...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have a couple of shafts here...

1- Aldila VS Proto by you 80 in stiff flex. Its sitting in my 4 wood right now but I just picked up a blueboard for that. Hence the VS Proto needs to go. Length looks to be about 40 3/4" long, but can get a more definite length once its pulled if anybody is interested. This shaft has not hit a ball, I got it new, installed it and am now getting rid of it. Was looking for $50 shipped. SOLD Thanks!

2- Dynamic Gold Superlite S-300 shafts, 3-PW. They are sitting in my Hogans now, but am also going to change those out. They are 1/2" over standard and play just like the normal S-300's just lighter. All shafts have the Sharpo Multicompound half cord/half rubber grips that are also brand new. Was looking for $75 plus shipping on these.

PM with questions...or trade offers even...

PS- The aldila shaft is in a Taylor Made R7 TP 17.5* 4wd. It has never been hit, I bought it last fall and the snow fell shortly after. I messed around with the paintfill and there is a scratch on the bottom from swinging on my frozen lawn. The face has not seen a ball. Comes with the TP headcover and 2 wts. $120 + shipping.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.