• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaq to Suns

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Hope you guys respond better than this when Sundin gets traded. :)

PhillyEagle

Feb 3, 2007
They weren't winning in the playoffs without him, so I think it's a good trade. What's the point of playing again and again without winning the big one? Sometimes you have to mix things up to get the job done.

It obviously doesn't sound like the right fit for Shaq, but it's better than just sitting back, make the playoffs, lose again.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Did you guys hear Bill Walton's comments recently and Shaq's firing back, lol. Shaq put him in his place big time IMO. Commenting essentially that Walton shouldn't comment on another "big man" whose career was much better... and I agree.

Shaq can still be a factor but it'll have to be in a more of a zone defense, set offense. The suns got rid of thier biggest runner/finisher in Marion so apparently they are planning on switching up into a more set offense against teams like the Spurs and Mavs. If you think Duncan and Novitski are going to be able to post up on Shaq? You just haven't ever played the post position I guess.

🔥 Latest posts