• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sharpro Grips

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I'm looking for some grips to test out. At the moment, my long irons have V55 grips which i'm not overly crazy about, and the mid-short irons have Lamkin Dual Density grips. I love the Dual Density grips, but as i've been practicing so much recently, they're getting pretty worn. I'll need some new grips soon, preferably affordable ones (can't afford the Dual Density ones) so i'm looking at the Sharpro ones, which i've seen pretty cheap, with excellent reviews recently.

Would these ones be any good?
eBay.co.uk: 13 Sharpro Dual Performance golf grips pride red (item 280126661302 end time 26-Jun-07 08:18:23 BST)

They look nice (possibly similar to DD2?), and are pretty affordable. They also look like they'd be ok to put on logo-down, because I CANNOT seem to align grips properly (god knows why) and the ones dave. recommended didn't look like they'd be good logo down due to where the cord bit was.

If anyone's tried these grips, please tell me what they're like.

Thanks

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Sharpro grips are the best price/performance ratio in golf.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I've tried their version of the Multi-compond and they stand up well. As Lyle says they are great value for money. If you practice alot I'd say get these as they will last just as long and you will get two sets for the price of one Golf Pride set.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I discovered them by accident when the Nomad wedge I ordered cam with one.I loved it and then discovered they are a 1/4 of the price of the equivalent Lamkin or GP.I now have them on all my clubs.

At less than 2 quid inc del from an Ebay shop they are simply superb

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.