• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shawn Clement

DisKoDucK

Jan 24, 2007
So I was just browsing around on youtube for golf stuff, and I came across this Shawn Clement guy for the first time. After watching one of his videos, I started watching more and more. I don't know if it's just me, but just the way he explains things makes everything seem so clear and simple...

I just started watching him, and haven't even had a chance to sift through the 20 videos I've watched to practice what I need... Has anyone else ever heard of this guy? I want to buy his DVD just to support him now. He also replies to all his youtube comments.

Anyway, if anyone here is new to golf, I'd recommend looking through his website to see if his videos him you at all.

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Yep, love him. I bought his DVD for the same reason -- but it turns out that it's well worth having. It doesn't really have any info that isn't on youtube, but it's organized and in order so you don't just fish through a bunch of videos getting bits at a time. Once you watch through the DVD it makes using the youtube videos for specific points a lot more meaningful and clear (even though they're already meaningful and clear on their own.)

Great guy. I sent him a question e-mail and he answered from his blackberry in about 10 minutes, very polite and helpful. Enough so that I've actually been seriously considering going to Canada to take a few lessons from him.

I like Brian Manzella a lot, too (if you're looking for others to check out.) Their ideologies seem to be pretty well in line with each other, but it comes out of their mouths differently - watching through both of their stuff can help you understand little bits from the other that you didn't even realize you missed.

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
More importantly, Brandon, Clement really pushes the idea of you giving me your 3W.

Lolz, you probably wouldn't want my 3W even if it were free - I swear I've never seen a club that's so beat still in play by anyone. You'd think I hit nothing but rocks out of sand traps with it.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Ah, I misinterpreted Clement's message. He wants you to buy an identical 3W, new, and give THAT to me. Damn whimsical pros.

KGills

Jun 26, 2010
I have very recently purchased "Shawn Clement's Wisdom in Golf" and am quite impressed how easy he makes the game of golf to understand. I am new at the game (48 years old) and believe Shawn has cut down my frustration level by 95%. I am about 9 hours away from Richmond Hill Golf Course, in Richmond Hills, Ontario and will make time to get up there and receive a few "in person" lessons from him. Oh yeah, he answers every e-mail I have sent him. He obviously loves the game of golf and I believe he loves teaching the game as much.

Ken

🔥 Latest posts