• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SHE DID IT!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
My oldest daughter is a senior at NC State, in the Poole College of Management, same school I graduated from with my Business Management degree.

Today she got accepted into the Master's of Accounting (MAC) program at State!! She goes 1 more year and receives her Master's!! It's a program they have that you have to qualify for...and she did!!

Yes, Daddy is extremely proud!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Great news man!

giphy.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Wow!!!! So great when you see your kids doing well!!! You may have to celebrate by going to see Glark's wife. :rolleyes:

So, in one more year she'll have her MBA?? Soon, she'll be makin' that "foldin' money" and able to support you!!!!!

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Wow!!!! So great when you see your kids doing well!!! You may have to celebrate by going to see Glark's wife. :rolleyes:

So, in one more year she'll have her MBA?? Soon, she'll be makin' that "foldin' money" and able to support you!!!!!

In one more year she'll have her MAC: masters of accounting. Opens the same doors in accounting as the MBA does in other areas.

And saves the cost of an entire year of graduate school!

🔥 Latest posts