• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shhhh - I actually ho'd

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Yeah I researched the loft issue club-by-club before I went ahead with it. Additionally, reviews by owners of these clubs consistently mentioned 'using 1-2' less club for a given distance'. So my biggest issue is going to be learning how not to bomb the ball over the green on the fly. That's why I said I think it's going to take about six weeks to get them dialed in. 14 years is a long time with one set...at 40 rounds per year that's over 500 rounds.

The box arrived a few minutes ago. I can tell that the seller is a liquidator because its an unopened box that the clubs were shipped from TaylorMade. He's got quite a few more sets on his site (selling a lot of TM RAC's too).

Little ole Bravo pickin' up some unused inventory on the cheap....

I'm gonna hit the range right after work....

Wait until after work, are you crazy?! Tell them you came down with iron poisoning... :laugh:

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Wait until after work, are you crazy?! Tell them you came down with iron poisoning... :laugh:

ARRRGGGGHHH!!!

I came home early and told my wife "I'd like to go hit some balls".

She gave me the Eat Shit and Die look.

Can't blame her though. Our Autistic kid has been on a daylong temper tantrum. To tell you how bad it was - she went to the grocery store 'just to get out of the house and relax'....the kids can really screw up your life...

Well I cracked open the box and really like how they look. Thicker topline than I am used to and more offset...but that stuff never really bothers me one way or the other. I played an entire round with the Cally Fusion square box thingamajig and hit it good all day.

I really don't care what the club looks like....just make me play like Tiger!

I gotta do yardwork tomorrow...so that's out. Christ I may hit the club for the first time right before I play on Saturday...YIKES...I'll lose my ass....

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I know that look all too well! My wife often "escapes" to the grocery store but I can't even imagine the additional demands of autism (regardless of severity).

As for yard work duties, I always amaze myself with how quickly I can get that done if there is anything golf related be dangled as a "reward" for a job well done... :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Bravo, I've got a nice TM rac chrome 48º/6º wedge with a Lamkin Crossline grip that I'll sell you. I used it with my rac OS2's (45º PW) and it filled the gap to my 52º nicely. It's in great shape.

Nice snag on the irons, btw.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Bravo, I've got a nice TM rac chrome 48º/6º wedge with a Lamkin Crossline grip that I'll sell you. I used it with my rac OS2's (45º PW) and it filled the gap to my 52º nicely. It's in great shape.

Nice snag on the irons, btw.

Great...I'll PM you...

Thanks!

🔥 Latest posts