• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shirt color

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Was thinking the only reason someone wouldn't is being uncomfortable with their own manhood. :laugh:

I would play with pink golf balls if I thought it could help my game. Then again, I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I actually have a tendency to wear the pink shirt when I play in match play sometimes, for the sole intention of f'in with my opponents and head and throwing off their game. Have also read that psychological men find the color red intimidating so I will wear red a lot for matches as well. I actually specifically bought a red cap for that reason.

... only wish they had Tour Fires that came in Pink. :D

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I prefer the salmon color with the crosscheck stitch pattern I have. I won't wear pink on the course.. It doesn't match my shoes. :)

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
This should explain the situation.
10713d1233880602-motivational-poster-envy-douche.jpg

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Pink is fine, as long it's worn with a tasteful skort.

I mainly wear black shirts myself, as skorts in my size are difficult to find.

Kevin

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I think pink is great for the course. Are you all scared to wear pink? I know Wi-Golfer isn't, but what about the rest of you?

Damn straight Jake! Chicks dig pink on a guy.

Wi-Golfer probably wears boxer shorts with hearts on them!! :D

You promised to never mention those & I wouldn't say anything about your Spongebob ones.

Pink is fine, as long it's worn with a tasteful skort.

Well now I gotta go see if Dicks has skorts in a 36 waist:thumbs up:

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Hell, the whole reason i took back up golf was the opportunity to wear clothes that a pimp wouldn't be caught dead in.

I own 2 pink moisture wicking polos. Adidas and Champions Tour

A Navy trimmed in pink polo. Ralph Lauren

A pair of pink linen golf shorts. Ralph Lauren

A pair of Callaway navy, grey and pink shorts.

And if they had those Eccos in my size, I'd have a pair of them, :thumbs up:

Jimc11

Jun 25, 2009
uhhhh...nope...dont own one...although I am color blind so my wife may have bought me 10 of them and told me they were light blue...who knows...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I wear pink (and every other color there is), I wear plaid, I have a Mac, and I'm damn proud of it!!! :D :mgw:

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I like a classy pair of slacks in a rose or purple taupe. Not too much flash or pop, but they say in an understated way, "Hey, don't I look nice?".

Kevin

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I refuse to wear pink.

The Fiancée wouldn't let me out of the house in it if i did want to wear it.

I agree with Jeff, you need to bang the cashier, right there at the checkout, and while doing that punch that sales persons teeth out.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
No pink for me YET, I just have not found one I like. I do have orange, red,yellow, lime green and a couple of pairs of plaid shorts. As soon as I find a pink shirt I like, I'll sport it. I am alos goign to get me a couple of pairs of those loudmouth shorts also. Black disco ball shorts and maybe either the white or yellow houndstooth shorts. OH YEAH!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.