• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Short personal note...

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Aging ain't for sissies. Had been having some "minor" difficulties myself the past few months. Didn't want to do anything until after my wife had gotten through her surgery. Then, the past couple of weeks, began to have some pretty "interesting" chest pains. Finally went to the doc. He referred me to a cardiologist.
Nuclear stress test... failed it!!! Set me up for heart cath this past Tuesday. Went in through the wrist instead of the groin which is easy, peasy. Found one of my arteries 80% blocked. Stuck a stent in and away we go. Stent on Tuesday. Went to a funeral on Wednesday. Back to the course today... Thursday. Three birds and won $1.75 from those old coots. Overall, feeling pretty good.
We are so blessed to live in this time of the miracles of modern medical technology.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Playing golf a couple days after the stent ain't half as tiring as having the family in today for Christmas. 11 people in this little house isn't all that bad. But... seven dogs!!!! Two full grown German Shorthairs, one 80 lb. German Shepherd, one 30 pound Fox Terrier, one 4 month old Australian Cattle Dog, one 7 week old Chiweenie, and our own doofus dog. Sheesh! Wife and I said we weren't even turning the tv on tonight. The silence in the house feels so good!!!!! :>)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.