• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk.com March Madness Bracket Challenge

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
I'm upset I might not be able to pick Alabama to win the championship :( Hope they beat Florida and give me the chance :D

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I'm in. My avatar is a girl for some reason, lol. I haven't kept up with college hoops this year so I named my bracket, 'a shot in the dark'.

When we can make our selections, someone needs to note that in this thread because I'll surely forget.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The "Not Invited to the Tournament" tournament? The same one that Kentucky got bounced from tonight?

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
The "Not Invited to the Tournament" tournament? The same one that Kentucky got bounced from tonight?

For the record, I hate Calipari and love how he has fallen. I also love how this shows how shitty the one and done crap in basketball is.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
For the record, I hate Calipari and love how he has fallen. I also love how this shows how shitty the one and done crap in basketball is.
The one and done rule has pretty much made college basketball unwatchable for me. Let the kids go to the NBA right out of HS if they want. Make it or don't I don't care. That leaves the other kids who want to play in college and it might be watchable again. I couldn't name more than 2 college players now. The teams just don't stay together long enough to build a loyalty or liking for one. I'm a UNC fan but can't name anybody other than the coach.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Heard a stat this morning, your more likely to hit 4 aces in the same round of golf than to choose a perfect bracket.

That shit cray.

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
BigJim looks to be the first casualty. Marquette looks to be my first lost but I didn't have them going any father than this game.

🔥 Latest posts