• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Golfers You'd Like to Play

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Teh Master - Florida is cheap compared to other destinations like AZ, CA. It's on par with SC which is also an option. Like Bravo said, there is also Alabama.

I'd say we revisit this in August to try and plan something for late Nov (post US thanksgiving)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Teh Master - Florida is cheap compared to other destinations like AZ, CA. It's on par with SC which is also an option. Like Bravo said, there is also Alabama.

I'd say we revisit this in August to try and plan something for late Nov (post US thanksgiving)

If we're going to do it in early December, then Florida would be the choice...our best Fall weather is between the last week in September and mid-November. After that, it can be nice or iffy until mid-December. At that point, we get our first freeze and the fairways go dormant....

Central Florida would be the best for the guys from Ireland and the UK as there as tons of flights to Orlando...AND both Orlando and Tampa are served by Southwest Airlines...so at least the Americans could get good fares there....

I would be happy to do this trip too....we have ST'ers in both Orlando and Tampa that could act as Hosts...

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I am so hurt that nobody wants to play with me!! and here I was thinking the prize for beating me would be one hour of alone time in the Global Golf warehouse with an truck waiting out back!!!

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
I will be glad to help out with everything here in Orlando if that is where everyone decides to go.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I will be glad to help out with everything here in Orlando if that is where everyone decides to go.

Thanks...that would be great to have guys like you and Eracer set up rounds in the area.

World Woods would be awesome...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I am so hurt that nobody wants to play with me!! and here I was thinking the prize for beating me would be one hour of alone time in the Global Golf warehouse with an truck waiting out back!!!

I want to play with Robereno.

Oh, and a New Mexico trip would be cheaper than Florida, :p

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004

You just became the #1 person on ShotTalk that I want to play with. :thumbs up:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I think it would be a blast to play golf with each and every member of ST.........can't imagine how much fun it would be. Realistically, I'm going to try to get ahold of Zaphod some time this summer for a round, since he lives a short distance from me. I'm going to have to go out and catch a mess of bluegills for him...........because he always says "and thanks for all the fish" in his signature. It sounds as though he's pretty good, so will probably kick my ass, but I don't care. If there was a "meeting" somewhere that I could make
in any way...........I definitely would. I'd even bring Razor, and I know you guys would like him.........guaranteed. One great guy...........and a sense of humor that would have you rolling on the ground. :laugh:

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006

sweet, im with robereno!!

i think omen could give you a run for your money... hes a +2.33...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Thanks...that would be great to have guys like you and Eracer set up rounds in the area.

World Woods would be awesome...

B - dial me in.... with you and I and the FL guys, that's 4 already. Toss in the Doc and a few more and that's a quarum.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Wait a minute! People on shottalk actually golf? I though they just bought and sold clubs, looked at them for 3 days, then sold em and bought more?

🔥 Latest posts