• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Golfers You'd Like to Play

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'd love to get a round in with everyone in here and hopefully this fall bames and I will get out in ND. So I left bames off this list as I think we'll pretty definitely get out... So, here's the list and I'm sure I'll forget tons but these guys would be fun to play a round with. Not in any kind of order:

Rockford35
Ezra76
LyleG
limpalong
the daves (dave, Davebud, DaveE, Dave Ireland etc)
JEFF4i
SiberianDVM
VtDivot
ualtim
Slingblade61
IrishGolfer
mont86
Eracer
Bravo
Kiwi
ManchesterGolfer
MCDavis
Adam Pettman
Pa Jayhawk
Sandy
ThatCanadianGuy
Youngun5
15andlife
footballking732

These are the guys who help me or harass me the most and I think we'd have some fun. I'd also love to play with any other shot talker. I just "know" these guys the most. I'm sure I've left some out that just don't "pop" in my head right now but I'll add them as I think of them.... :)

And If I'm not on any of your lists I'll understand :D :D

Sean

Worm Burner
Aug 24, 2006
That's cool, whatever. You're not on my list either.

:prop:

I'd play a round with anybody on here if the oppurtunity arose. :hunter:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I would too. I'm just talking about the one's you interact with most. And I'll add you to my list if you'll add me to yours!! :laugh:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I find I play with myself more often than I like, and when I try to convince my girl to join, she simply scoffs. :)

Honestly, I'd like to play with anyone I had the oppurtunity to. But, unfortunately for me, New Mexico is a hardly frequented state. :(

I am flattered though Warbird, :D

Upated, of those I know the most...

Ezra
Warbird(including the wonderful, gracious, intelligent, and man-pretty Razor)
Cypress
The kiddos(CAnadian, Piper, 19, all you youngins)
Ssmokin
Bravo
Daves
Manchester(A man with an avatar like that is okay in my book)
And lots of others I'll probably forget.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
I find I play with myself more often than I like, and when I try to convince my girl to join, she simply scoffs. :)

Honestly, I'd like to play with anyone I had the oppurtunity to. But, unfortunately for me, New Mexico is a hardly frequented state. :(

I am flattered though Warbird, :D

Ezra
Warbird(excluding Razor)
Cypress
The kiddos(CAnadian, Piper, all you youngins)
Ssmokin
Bravo
Daves

ahem :(.....

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
Not having been here as long as some of the others, I have had some club trades with EZ and Sandpiper, so I would enjoy playing with them and seeing some of my old stuff...

Rock always seems to have something to add to the conversations and they are even intelligent from time to time :)

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
id say:
EZ
Rock
Piper
JS
Lyle
Demon
Jeff

itd be great to get a round in with me,piper,and Joel. kind of like a canadian juniors match.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
ahem :(.....

I find I play with myself more often than I like, and when I try to convince my girl to join, she simply scoffs.

Honestly, I'd like to play with anyone I had the oppurtunity to. But, unfortunately for me, New Mexico is a hardly frequented state.

I am flattered though Warbird,

Ezra
Warbird(including the wonderful, gracious, intelligent, and man-pretty Razor)
Cypress
The kiddos(CAnadian, Piper, 19, all you youngins)
Ssmokin
Bravo
Daves

double ahem...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Realistically you can't manage to play with everyone, so this is kinda double edged sword kinda thread. I've been fortunate enough to play with Loop and IG. I almost had a gig set up with Sling and EZ and the original ho nsherman - weather killed it, but this game will come I'm sure.

I'd like to get down to Bravo's place at some point for a game also... now that my So Cal connection is gone, I'll be looking for someplace warm the first week of December :D

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
and wbl... what do you mean im not on your list...

that just means i need to step up my harassing efforts, obviously you havent cracked yet...:laugh:

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I would too. I'm just talking about the one's you interact with most. And I'll add you to my list if you'll add me to yours!! :laugh:

what is this.. its like high school drama all over again.. :laugh:

ill add you to my friends list, if you add me... ill invite you to my bar mitzvah, if you pinky swear to invite me..

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Not having been here as long as some of the others, I have had some club trades with EZ and Sandpiper, so I would enjoy playing with them and seeing some of my old stuff...

Rock always seems to have something to add to the conversations and they are even intelligent from time to time :)

You would want to cry if you saw the 3W. Approximately 1/3 of the crown is now black sharpie.
icon10.gif
You'd be up on my list just so I could see what a real swing looks like.

Anyway, I'd be up for playing with anyone. I've already played with Nsherman, AaA and of course Twofast, he's pretty much my regular playing partner now.

I'd of course like to play with Rock, VT, WBL, McDavis, Jeff, 19handicap, Sandpiper, Clugnut, DouginGA, Eracer, PA, SSmokin, Clugnut, Demon, Andy79, IG, Dave, Davebud, Ualtim, Canadianguy, Sandy, Bravo, Mont, LyleG and of course Sling.

Now who did I miss??

🔥 Latest posts