• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Golfers You'd Like to Play

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
You can't please everybody.

Oh, and high school drama! Yay!

I'd like to play the game, "No clothes off," except there aren't any girls here. :(

you need to get a house thats not in the middle of the desert... somewhere in the actual city, where you can find girls...:idhitit:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Not having been here as long as some of the others, I have had some club trades with EZ and Sandpiper, so I would enjoy playing with them and seeing some of my old stuff...

Rock always seems to have something to add to the conversations and they are even intelligent from time to time :)

I'm tearing up here.....:laugh:

I'd like to play VT to kick his sorry a$$ to the curb and rightfully keep the ST crown. But even if we just played for fun, I'd be down. ;)

I've had the great opportunity to play with DaveE in Texas, who is a class act all the way. The guy had cold beer waiting when I arrived! Sweet! Wirehair missed out because of imclement weather, and I don't blame him. It looked like the south end of a north bound cow weatherwise that day.

My goal is to get a round in with Bames sometime this summer if conditions permit. Wedding and all. Failing that, I think we should try to get a bunch of us someplace for a huge golf/beer fest.

In all honesty, there isn't anyone on this board that I wouldn't have a great time having a round with.

Except maybe IG. I don't want to see his junk. :ugly25:

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
you need to get a house thats not in the middle of the desert... somewhere in the actual city, where you can find girls...:idhitit:

Well I found one, and I'm marrying her.

Sadly my funds are low, seeing as how I'm a poor college student, so travel, unless very well preplanned, is generally out of the question.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
itd be great to get a round in with me,piper,and Joel. kind of like a canadian juniors match.

Id put 100$ on me:D

I would love to play a round with a bunch of the guys on here, would love to see all the different weird sticks that a bunch of us have ho'ed:p

Tmag, i dont have anything i got from you in the bag anymore:( Just didnt workout, although the diamana is in my friend's bag at the moment.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006

Sadly my funds are low, seeing as how I'm a poor college student, so travel, unless very well preplanned, is generally out of the question.

oh wow.. when did the marriage plans happen?? congrats jeff..

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Quite a while ago, but you're busy hoin. :p Thank you though.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005

First you get the money...
Then you get the power...
Then you get the women...

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Meh, apparently i must piss some people off. Nobody seems to want to play with me :laugh:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
did it happen over the winter season??

because i took a long break from ST over winter... i was trying to recommit myself... :laugh:

Nah, probably just an oversight.

First you get the money...
Then you get the power...
Then you get the women...

Hence my going to law school. See, I can get away with it too. I said that I had some mistresses to my girl, golf, racing, y'know. She said it's okay. So when I come home with lipstick on my zipper, I'll just say, "You said it's okay!"

Hehe, sorry for the thread jack Warbird. I'd also like to golf with Sling and Crossfire(a youngin).

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
i'd like to play w/ anyone whose handicap is better than mine (mine's ~20)... or play in four some w/ anyone here really...

did i please everyone? :)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
i'd like to play w/ anyone whose handicap is better than mine (mine's ~20)... or play in four some w/ anyone here really...

did i please everyone? :)

don't you regularly wax EZ (take it however you want) when you play and he's an 11??

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Nah, probably just an oversight.

Hence my going to law school. See, I can get away with it too. I said that I had some mistresses to my girl, golf, racing, y'know. She said it's okay. So when I come home with lipstick on my zipper, I'll just say, "You said it's okay!"

Hehe, sorry for the thread jack Warbird. I'd also like to golf with Sling and Crossfire(a youngin).

guess you missed the Scarface reference there... It works much better when I use my Tony Montanna voice :D

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States

JEFF4i

I TOLD you all in that other thread that Jeff's been gone because he's been "busy" with a girlfriend.... I told ya that!! :laugh:

And footballking732, you're on the list okay? :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts