• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Golfers You'd Like to Play

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I'm tearing up here.....:laugh:

I'd like to play VT to kick his sorry a$$ to the curb and rightfully keep the ST crown. But even if we just played for fun, I'd be down. ;)

R35

Look me up when you make it east of Thunder Bay... I'm in the phonebook under playa

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I am not sure how many people I could make it through 18 with on this forum, by about hole #6 there will have been 17 tips on how to improve my game and I am likely to bash the poor slob that makes the next suggestion on hole#7.:laugh:

Just Kidding guys there are a bunch of very positive and funny people on this forum that I would have a blast causing them to suffer through 18 with me.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Actually, I think that is why we would all get along.

I don't think very many of us here would want tips on how to change our game. I dare say none of us would want self-volunteered assistance.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
don't you regularly wax EZ (take it however you want) when you play and he's an 11??

Cripes. I was 9 at the end of last year and he waxed me twice yesterday. No way he's a 20 now. I could use his drives and play off 3. :laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Actually, I think that is why we would all get along.

I don't think very many of us here would want tips on how to change our game. I dare say none of us would want self-volunteered assistance.

I hear you there. I don't want to hear $hit when I'm playing poorly, just leave me alone and let me work it out.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I am not sure how many people I could make it through 18 with on this forum, by about hole #6 there will have been 17 tips on how to improve my game and I am likely to bash the poor slob that makes the next suggestion on hole#7.:laugh:

I have a strict rule that I don't give advice unless I am giving a playing lesson, both for my sanity and the sanity of the person I am playing with. I've played a few rounds where I was paired with someone randomly and once they found out I was a professional, they basically tried to turn our round into a free lesson for themselves.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
. I've played a few rounds where I was paired with someone randomly and once they found out I was a professional, they basically tried to turn our round into a free lesson for themselves.

And the problem with that would be what?:D

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I'm kinda lucky. To date I HAVE played with...

Andy_79, DaveIreland, Kilted Arab, DaveE, VTDivot, Slingblade, Token Hotie, Wirehair, Todmun, LBCGolf, all great to play golf with (except VTDivot! :laugh: )

I'd love a chance to play with more of you, and who knows in time I may get a few more. Hopefully will get to play with Ez, 2Fast, Neal, Bob etc. soon enough next time I am in CT.

And I plan to "take out" Rock, that cheeky little Canuck at some point before I die. As for the Euros, anytime any of you guys want a game over at Portstewart Andro and I would be more than happy to take some money off you. MG, Dave. CharnockPro, EnglishGolfer etc. Might get EMC and DaveIreland to come up as well.

Hell why don't we try and organise a date some time in July or August for the ShotTalk Championship at Portstewart GC? Easyjet flights, cheap green fees etc. over and back in one day; could keep costs to under £100. Who's in?

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I TOLD you all in that other thread that Jeff's been gone because he's been "busy" with a girlfriend.... I told ya that!! :laugh:

And footballking732, you're on the list okay? :laugh:

well there was no mention of a fiancee.... and by busy you mean playing chess with her??:laugh:

YAY!! im finally on someones list...:)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I'm kinda lucky. To date I HAVE played with...

Andy_79, DaveIreland, Kilted Arab, DaveE, VTDivot, Slingblade, Token Hotie, Wirehair, Todmun, LBCGolf, all great to play golf with (except VTDivot! :laugh: )

I think we should have gotten into the whiskey before the round that day :)

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
.....And I plan to "take out" Rock, that cheeky little Canuck at some point before I die. As for the Euros, anytime any of you guys want a game over at Portstewart Andro and I would be more than happy to take some money off you. MG, Dave. CharnockPro, EnglishGolfer etc. Might get EMC and DaveIreland to come up as well

Glutton for punishment by any chance? :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts