• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Golfers You'd Like to Play

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'd of course like to play with Rock, VT, WBL, McDavis, Jeff, 19handicap, Sandpiper, Clugnut, DouginGA, Eracer, PA, SSmokin, Clugnut, Demon, Andy79, IG, Dave, Davebud, Ualtim, Canadianguy, Sandy, Bravo, Mont, LyleG and of course Sling.

Now who did I miss??

Wow, two mentions in one post! Me feel special!

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
I dont have a very long list, just the people I feel I "know" the best.
Ezra
R35
WBL

and thats about it, it would be a good foursome though maybe i'd let Ez hit my wedge. lol

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I dont have a very long list, just the people I feel I "know" the best.
Ezra
R35
WBL

and thats about it, it would be a good foursome though maybe i'd let Ez hit my wedge. lol

or the people that post the most..

my list is basically everyone here on ST.. i would love to play with any of you guys...

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I'm kinda lucky. To date I HAVE played with...

Andy_79, DaveIreland, Kilted Arab, DaveE, VTDivot, Slingblade, Token Hotie, Wirehair, Todmun, LBCGolf, all great to play golf with (except VTDivot! :laugh: )

I'd love a chance to play with more of you, and who knows in time I may get a few more. Hopefully will get to play with Ez, 2Fast, Neal, Bob etc. soon enough next time I am in CT.

And I plan to "take out" Rock, that cheeky little Canuck at some point before I die. As for the Euros, anytime any of you guys want a game over at Portstewart Andro and I would be more than happy to take some money off you. MG, Dave. CharnockPro, EnglishGolfer etc. Might get EMC and DaveIreland to come up as well.

Hell why don't we try and organise a date some time in July or August for the ShotTalk Championship at Portstewart GC? Easyjet flights, cheap green fees etc. over and back in one day; could keep costs to under £100. Who's in?

I think your forgetting a memorable round at the port in freezing cold weather and the rain lol. I would realistically like to get a game with everyone, but must get a game with IG and Andy this summer, would be intersting to see how I fare round the port this sumer. I also want to see if I can take some cash of Andy sounds like he's a handy enough player.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Yeah, get yerself down, lad.

I beat a guy called Gorden Forbes on Sunday round his home track of Castlerock. You may have heard of him - has fared v. well in the North a number of times over the years. Were 6-under better-ball off the tips. Just make sure & bring plenty of ££..;) :)

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
There are so many here I would love to tee it up with. I am sure most could play with any one here without any problems as we all share a very common interest. We are golf obsessed club ho's. Its hard to find that kind of company.

I would like to extend and open offer to anyone who would like to come up here and play. Beers cold, foods great, and any rounds at my home club are on me.

Dale

English Hacker...
Aug 12, 2006
UK
I'd like to give Ezra a round, see what a proper 9 handicapper plays like! :D
(I think my 9.6 may be a little glorified at the moment!! lol)

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i dont have a list because i will play with anyone.as proof by a guy i used to golf with that absolutely nobody else would play with.

the owner used to buy me lunch and give me a cart just so he wouldnt be bothering other customers.i dont know what happened to the guy he quit coming around shortly before the owner passed away a few yrs ago.

aceillini

Long live "THE CHIEF"
Aug 23, 2006
Man I am feeling left out no one has me on a list.I thought with all those Badgers on here someone would want to pick on the Illini
icon6.gif

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Realistically you can't manage to play with everyone, so this is kinda double edged sword kinda thread. I've been fortunate enough to play with Loop and IG. I almost had a gig set up with Sling and EZ and the original ho nsherman - weather killed it, but this game will come I'm sure.

I'd like to get down to Bravo's place at some point for a game also... now that my So Cal connection is gone, I'll be looking for someplace warm the first week of December :D

The original ho....nice.

I haven't bought a golf club in farkin' forever.

Anybody want some clubs? Tour Issue TA1's lookin for a new home!

I'm looking at buying a house, so frittering away money on clubs isn't on my priority list right now, trying to scrap together some dough for a down payment.

But that hasn't stopped me from buying 2 Miata's, removing the parts I wanted from one, then selling it.

And I now have like 12 guitars.

But I'm no longer a club ho.

Anyway, back on topic, i've played with Sling and Ez, I'd like to get a round in with Rock and see if any of the clubs either of us have sent each other are even in our possessions anymore.

Still hoping to get that weekend of golf in with Ez, Sling, and VT

I'd also like to sneak in a round with some of the guys from the other side of the pond, IG, TM, DI, etc.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Except maybe IG. I don't want to see his junk. :ugly25:

R35

No worry, it's so small you wont even notice. :laugh:

No way I can come up with a list. I have had the chance to play with IG, wirehair and of course the 6 day marathon with Rockford. All three guys are great to play with if you get the chance.

I was all set to go to Bravos when we scheduled that but unfortunately too many people had to back out. I still think it's a great idea but I'm not sure how this year will be for me at this point.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'd like to give Ezra a round, see what a proper 9 handicapper plays like! :D
(I think my 9.6 may be a little glorified at the moment!! lol)

Yeah right. I'm not playing to that right now at all. I used an online service but they want another $30 for this year. Think I'm going to forgo it. I shot a 91 off the tips yesterday. Was holding things together until the wind kicked up and I doubled 14-18. 17th is all uphill, into the wind I thought I'd caught a perfect low trajectory drive, it went 190yds. lol.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
5 doubles in a row ?! Wtf !!??

I reckon we all head to Florida or some sh1t and have a big ST convention / stableford comp. run over the course of say, 5 days. That would be quite something.

Any takers...? :)

🔥 Latest posts