• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk members...unite!!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Where are you having to "approve" people's posts... and is it for regular members or only new members? Please be detailed, screenshots help... next time it happens please send me a PM with one waiting in the moderation and do not approve it.
In this thread I detail it a bit. I just approved 5 more this morning, unfortunately it was before I read your post. If it happens again I will PM you the details.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Where are you having to "approve" people's posts... and is it for regular members or only new members? Please be detailed, screenshots help... next time it happens please send me a PM with one waiting in the moderation and do not approve it.
It happened again. PM sent.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I have been getting the same message - telling me that a mod has to approve my posts.......and the Avatar button is still missing. FYI - we have no normal visitors.

It seems I cannot start a conversation either - that button has gone missing.

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Depends, if it takes site owner privileges, you pretty much can't...because the owners(whoever that may be at this time) are pretty much non-existent on this site.

If it just takes moderator privileges, then it depends on how the mods feel about changing user names.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.