• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shottalk nominations!!!

The master

Oct 24, 2004
This has been done loads at GR but I don't think it has here and it is usually a fun thread so I will go for it.

Best golfer: Tough one I don't no how many good soem are here, but i'm aware that RF35 is a really good player so I will have to go for him, I was gonig to pick IG but if someone has shot 63 they are good.

Funniest person: Thus us also close, I would sat shooter but he doesn't post enough here, so I will have to be biast again and go for RF35 he has said some pretty funny things since he has been here, i'm giving it too him for his consistentey.

Favourite person- I like you all equally as much a great bunch of guy's but this one has to go to sling for the effort he has put into the site, I woulsn't be creating this thread if it wasn't for him.

Smartest person- - oh tough one again it would maybe be sling again also rock bravo and bdcrowe all the regualrs seem pretty smart.

Best at giving club advice- This will have to go to JC@BG he doesn't post a great deal but when he does he DOES, a person a forum should welcome with arms wide open, bravo would be a close second

Best at giving swing advice- Bdcrowe he knows alot.

Where did he go- Buddha, come back buddha.

Feel free to add things in, and happy nominatieing!!!

Mister Bater

Jan 13, 2005
The master said:
This has been done loads at GR but I don't think it has here and it is usually a fun thread so I will go for it.

Best golfer: Tough one I don't no how many good soem are here, but i'm aware that RF35 is a really good player so I will have to go for him, I was gonig to pick IG but if someone has shot 63 they are good.

Funniest person: Thus us also close, I would sat shooter but he doesn't post enough here, so I will have to be biast again and go for RF35 he has said some pretty funny things since he has been here, i'm giving it too him for his consistentey.

Favourite person- I like you all equally as much a great bunch of guy's but this one has to go to sling for the effort he has put into the site, I woulsn't be creating this thread if it wasn't for him.

Smartest person- - oh tough one again it would maybe be sling again also rock bravo and bdcrowe all the regualrs seem pretty smart.

Best at giving club advice- This will have to go to JC@BG he doesn't post a great deal but when he does he DOES, a person a forum should welcome with arms wide open, bravo would be a close second

Best at giving swing advice- Bdcrowe he knows alot.

Where did he go- Buddha, come back buddha.

Feel free to add things in, and happy nominatieing!!!

i wood vote for yoo as the most ilitterate poster ever to shame the English langwage can that be a category pleese it may be the only prize yoo evr win hav you given irishgulfer that turkey yet

S

spankdoggie

His cover may be blown, but the character is still funny. :faintthud

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Mister Bater said:
i wood vote for yoo as the most ilitterate poster ever to shame the English langwage can that be a category pleese it may be the only prize yoo evr win hav you given irishgulfer that turkey yet

Thanks for the nomination, I appreciate it!!!!

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
We need to give Sling Entrepreneur of the Year honors for launching Shot Talk. I understand his personal income for the site tripled from Dec. to Jan. ;)

Since Grazo is the only one of us to go the trouble to write an article he has to be Top Journalist. Granted, the award could be Only Journalist but that doesn't have much of a ring to it.

Buddha could be Magician of the Year. Where'd that guy go.

Rock wins Mechanic of the Year for getting that crappy snowblower running. Of course we're not sure if it was him or Buddha's fiance that got it going. :p

There's really no need to give The Master an award. He has always provided all the accolades for himself that he could possibly need. :D

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I'm a award myself. Where wolud these "free golf message boards" be without me :confused:.

When we are sitting here doing the nominations for this year next year, I will win player of the year that my friend is true it's true. :eek:

Buddha said he was having problems with this site and couldn't access it sometimes, I don't have any problems with it anyone else

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
The master said:
I'm a award myself. Where wolud these "free golf message boards" be without me :confused:.

When we are sitting here doing the nominations for this year next year, I will win player of the year that my friend is true it's true. :eek:

Like I said....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Loop said:
I vote Rock post whore pimp. :)

When this site first started up, I would have seconded that. Lately, I've been falling off.

My apologies for not being a whore as of late. ;)

R35

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
You guys are forgetting ":canadafla Canuck Of The Year:canadafla " there are enough of us here, we need some recognition. So how about it, whose the best the Canuckiest of them all :cool:

🔥 Latest posts