• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shottalk tour

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
wow I always thought the courses around here were short. Most of them from the white range from 62-65. Sorry about that!

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
Here's the link to the original....

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/2005-...icial-shot-talk-world-golf-league-sticky.html

If someone cares to come up with some sort of scoring widget, I'll give it a page so all players can access it.

The old rules are there for reference, if anyone wants to improve on them, feel free...
papperlapub? ;)

I am honoured you ask me :)

I would not mind at all to look into this and perhaps think of some improvement, (if needed). I will have a look at it. And come back asap.

One thing that would interest me, is if everybody here actually has the time to play a round every week. Workwise it could become difficult for me at least!

The essential from the former system, as it appears to me is, that whoever made the largest improvement over one season, wins. The old system is thus linked to the hpc system.

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
HOW MANY ARE INTERESTED

Just to get a grip about how many would join this event, we might just start a little survey.

So if you're in just post a litte

:mgw::mgw: ADD ONE TO THE PREVIOUS POST!!

i START HERE

:mgw::mgw: 1

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
One thing that would interest me, is if everybody here actually has the time to play a round every week. Workwise it could become difficult for me at least!

The essential from the former system, as it appears to me is, that whoever made the largest improvement over one season, wins. The old system is thus linked to the hpc system.

You were not required to play a round every week, you could only record one round per week. The more weeks you record a score, the more you either contribute to or hurt your team. I, for one, could not get a full 18 in every week. I average about one round every other week. If you miss a few weeks, its not a big deal.

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
only 4 people!

COME ON GUYS , THERE HAVE TO BE MORE, or?

:prop::prop::prop::prop::prop::prop::prop::prop:

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Lets have a draft for players!!!!

haha, I CHOOSE ROCK, SLING, TMAG, EZ Yeah oh and Sandpiper lmao

That should be stacked enough haha

just kidding... but really, a draft would be cool, maybe if we have enough players we could do like an age flight thing, 30 and under is " Young guns "
amd 31 and over is the.. " Big guns "???

And then once we see who is who we can establish handicap for the teams, cause well, I think youth may have a slight advantage.

# 6:mgw::mgw::mgw:

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
I was sorry to see that die. I entered all my scores, and was actually contributing points. The deadline hit, and then "POOF" it all just vaporized. I'd love to see another comp like that.

I participated in that and it thought it was pretty cool. I also remember it being a bit of a pain for the mods and whoever else helps set it up. I'll participate again.

🔥 Latest posts