• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shottalk tour

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Definitely in.
I don't play a full 18 every week but I do play at least 9 holes 3-4 times a week. 18's I tend to reserve strictly for the weekends.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
im in.i figure to get more 18 hole rounds in this yr.even back when the original was goin i atleast got in 2-3 nine hole rds. not counting league night.

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
Hi Guys,

I started to look into how to play it this year , but unfortunatley I F****** FLIPPED MY F****** DISC AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been injury free for 3 years and finally started to shoot in the low 70 again. I dont believe this, I WAS NOT EVEN PLAYING GOLF. I just tried to pick up a pair of shoes.

Anyway, I have to do rehab now. So I dont know if i can play this year. Really sorry about this. Maybe, somebody else wants to take over?

Best Regards

Pub

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
That sucks dude, Im sorry and hopefully a speedy recovery!

I dont know how to set this up at all but ill be glad to offer some of my time if I can help.

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
Thanks UtahGolfer and WCG a lot for your well wishes.

I am going to the hospital today, hope they have not too bad news....

Thanks again

Regards,

Pub

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Ouch, I hate it for you papper, hopefully the diagnosis won't be too bad and you'll be back out on the links in no time! Seeing as how it's St. Paddy's Day, everyone hoist one up for papperlapup and wish him a speedy recovery.

🔥 Latest posts