• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Should I get blades?

beeno374

Mar 31, 2013
Cape Town
Country
South Africa South Africa
I know I've mentioned it here many times, but the drill that helps me when the S word comes for a visit is hitting full shots with my feet together. It really helps me smooth out my swing and get my timing back.
Thanks for the advice. Played with the Mizunos yesterday and today and I struck them better than my custom built Wishons. The S word was nowhere in sight.

Attachments

• 1414781940776.jpg
    1414781940776.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 100

thegolfclubdoc

Nov 9, 2018
Country
United States United States
I don't know as though I agree with this. I would bet on a guy that spent 90 hours a week of practice over a guy with 'pure talent' and hasn't hit a golf ball in 3 years.
I don't know. There are too many variables in this. I have a buddy who practices constantly. He takes lessons, has bought just about every swing trainer you can imagine, and buys the latest and greatest equipment several times a year. His swing looks good, but he still shoots with a 20 handicap and that hasn't changed in the four years I've known him. At some point, God-given ability has to kick in. You either have it or you don't.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Sheesh!! A thread from the Stone Age resurrected! Had totally forgot about the young kid, Splunge. We've seen "beeno" around once in a while. Wonder how Big Jim is doing? Brings back memories when the board was a much larger family.

Members online