• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Should play the Golf can keep fit?

adelewong

Oct 7, 2010
I am the golf beginner....and I am on diet...should play the golf can keep fit? After playing the golf, I always feel hungry very much!
:confused:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
You should eat your Cantonese rice and mix it with Pekin Duck and end it up with Shanghai Tea while looking t your Chinese Knock-Off clubs....

OP
A

adelewong

Oct 7, 2010
Hi xamilo,

Well, having Cantonese rice and mix it with Pekin Duck, it looks good! But may be too heavy!!
I know drinking the Shanghai Tea / Chinese Tea can reduce the calories.

Therefore, I only drink during playing golf!

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
then use your knock off cell phone and call a cab and get the hell out.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
When you play the golf, no burn energy, eat much food, big stomach help golf swing, help swing around self.

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
put an energy bar, apple in your bag-- eat something on the 1st nine and the back nine. drink water.. keep your energy up and you will be fine.. and walk if you can- talk about burning off some lbs..... good luck with it all....

jossecarr

Feb 7, 2011
Muscles in you arms and legs will stretch when you do golf. All of this as well as the short walk you do in the field will keep you stay active because it boost up blood circulation to your entire body.

pwspart

Mar 27, 2011
of course when you are moving , the digestions is fast ! I think it's okay if you will eat after playing golf !

jossecarr

Feb 7, 2011
You can get flexible arms and legs because of swinging and walking in the golf course could keep you fit and could burn a little fat..

🔥 Latest posts