• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Christmas Bling

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm surprised that no one started this yet. Pictures are required.........lol. Here's mine:
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I got a box of McGregor balls. My wife asked me after I opened them if they were good ones, and I said with a smile "They're perfect".

shep3470

Apr 5, 2009
Omaha, NE
I got a box of McGregor balls. My wife asked me after I opened them if they were good ones, and I said with a smile "They're perfect".

Gotta love when that happens.

You'd think they could relate it to something they like. Like......is this cubic zirconia ring as good as an actual diamond. Or is this purse from WalMart just as good as the $100 one at the department store?

I can relate though. I got a dozen Nike Juice golf balls Christmas 2010. They still haven't seen the light of day. It's still better than socks.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007

Smart man.

Oh yeah, I did get another box of Srixon Q Stars and a putting cup that came free with the balls from Srixon and a set of Foot Joy winter gloves. It looks great, but the cup is too light and moves everytime you hit it with a ball. Either back if you nail the putt, or a miss knocks it sideways but hey, she tried, :)

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
My wife presented me with a gift certificate for 4 hours of lessons with a pro from Paducah, KY. I have a friend who plays on mini tours in Florida who referred this guy to me, I think his last name is Wolfe. I mentioned wanting to get some lessons last summer and my wife remembered and made that a stocking stuffer. I'm excited about it, I've never had lessons before or any kind of instruction for that matter. Hopefully the guy can teach me how to hit a consistent fade, plus, some much needed work on my fairway woods. While I'm there, I plan on getting my putter lengthened a bit and getting it fit for me. I can't wait.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Awesome! Mine was a plastic beer mug shaped like a golf bag, filled with red and green tees.

I also got a book that was something like "The 500 greatest golf jokes ever" or something... the jokes are unbelievably bad. Like I would be ashamed if my name was on the cover bad.

:1898_:

oh... and an 8.5 degree version of this:

Diablo+Octane+TOUR+Driver.jpg

:D

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
anonymous golfaholic
anonymous golfaholic is offline You Only Live Once!

Re: Show Your Christmas Bling

My wife presented me with a gift certificate for 4 hours of lessons with a pro from Paducah, KY. I have a friend who plays on mini tours in Florida who referred this guy to me, I think his last name is Wolfe. I mentioned wanting to get some lessons last summer and my wife remembered and made that a stocking stuffer. I'm excited about it, I've never had lessons before or any kind of instruction for that matter. Hopefully the guy can teach me how to hit a consistent fade, plus, some much needed work on my fairway woods. While I'm there, I plan on getting my putter lengthened a bit and getting it fit for me. I can't wait.

Now there is a great gift. I know Paducah well.............we (WBL and I) used to go down every March and play at Kentucky Dam Lake and other courses in the State system, as well as a course in Paducah. The weather there the last couple of years hasn't been much better than here, so haven't gone back.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.