• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Ugly Mug...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Well, we got his Sergeant First Class stripe added yesterday. Awesome ceremony and. for someone who doesn't talk a lot he gave a terrific speech. Mom and I pleased we made the trip. One in the second photo just looks REALLY OLD!
15401130_10207378757176006_6380916602880328018_n.jpg

15380304_10207378755615967_2877200016135385810_n.jpg

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Good looking young man! My youngest daughter just got engaged to her Air Force boyfriend. He's been working on top secret computer stuff at the Pentagon. So soon I'll have an Air Force SIL to go with my other daughter's West Point Lieutenant Colonel and my West Point daughter. And you look okay for an old man limp. Think you've said he's spent some time over in the Arab world too. I'm sure you're mighty proud of him!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
You guys asked for it.

Trying on hats in Ketchikan, AK.

When we went to Vancouver I wanted to fly in Ketchikan so I could cross AK off my list. They wanted $600 for two of us roundtrip for that short flight.....umm no thanks.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Good looking young man! My youngest daughter just got engaged to her Air Force boyfriend. He's been working on top secret computer stuff at the Pentagon. So soon I'll have an Air Force SIL to go with my other daughter's West Point Lieutenant Colonel and my West Point daughter. And you look okay for an old man limp. Think you've said he's spent some time over in the Arab world too. I'm sure you're mighty proud of him!
Thanks, WBL! Yep, he just got back from 6 months amongst the "Arabs" 10 days before Thanksgiving. He has orders to spend three years as a recruiter. Was supposed to go to school for that and PCS in May. When they went to Ft. Campbell, he made a special effort to remain there until the oldest boy graduates high school. Graduation is June 2. Recruiter school has been postponed until July. At least for those three years, he won't be deployable.
He's been pretty lucky. In his 11 years, 15 months in Iraq and two 6-month deployments with the 5th SF Group to places I'm not supposed to name. Average time in service to make E-7 is 14 years. He made it in 11. If he can make E8 in the next 4 or 5 years, he'll have a pretty good retirement at 20.

Your family is well instilled in service to the Country. Lots of military there. Some are cut out for it. Some aren't. Thanks for your positive comments!!!!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Great pic there Larry of your son and Mrs Limp, one for the mantelpiece for sure. I'm sure you are both very proud of him!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Great pic there Larry of your son and Mrs Limp, one for the mantelpiece for sure. I'm sure you are both very proud of him!
Thanks, Mark. Pretty proud of both of them. She looks awfully young to have been married to this old coot over 50 years!!!! I tell everyone she was 10 when we married!!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Well, surgery Friday for my latest old man ailment. Got a tumor (non-cancerous) in my bladder and have been getting air in my bladder from somewhere. They're hopefully going to go in (up the old johnson) and fix it. With my luck I'll wake up with no bladder, half my intestines gone, no prostrate and two tanks on my side. Just kidding. It's outpatient surgery so get to go home with a catheter in me. Ever take a piss and blow bubbles? Geez. What next? At least it's winter time and I'm not missing any golf.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Well, surgery Friday for my latest old man ailment. Got a tumor (non-cancerous) in my bladder and have been getting air in my bladder from somewhere. They're hopefully going to go in (up the old johnson) and fix it. With my luck I'll wake up with no bladder, half my intestines gone, no prostrate and two tanks on my side. Just kidding. It's outpatient surgery so get to go home with a catheter in me. Ever take a piss and blow bubbles? Geez. What next? At least it's winter time and I'm not missing any golf.

Yes, they are called bladder farts. Good luck old man - we're pulling for team geezer! ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
"... wake up with no bladder, half my intestines gone, no prostate and two tanks....." Just as long as they don't take your "Johnson"!!!! If they do, you have to move up to the ladies tees!!!!!:D

Blowing bubbles while peeing??? That is something I've never tried. I remember shooting some pretty big blood clots outta there after they cut me open for a kidney stone. And, I've run a few stones through. If we could perfect it to where a kidney stone was enveloped in an air bubble and slide through with no pain.........

Get it fixed!!!! Get healed up for your 30 day Wisconsin golf season next year!!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Soon it will time for us up here to "hibernate". After I had bladder cancer taken out in '99 I had a blood clot and blew out the catheter. Sister-in-law (nurse) was sitting by me and shoved it back in without batting an eye. Probably saw an opportunity to handle my johnson!

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Soon it will time for us up here to "hibernate". After I had bladder cancer taken out in '99 I had a blood clot and blew out the catheter. Sister-in-law (nurse) was sitting by me and shoved it back in without batting an eye. Probably saw an opportunity to handle my johnson!
She had tweezers that handy??:D

🔥 Latest posts