• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Ugly Mug...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
One thing I haven't seen here (at least since I came on board), so I figured I would bite the bullet and get one going. I know most of you in the cheese state have met up but for the rest of us... lets see your ugly ass.

Me in a ghetto cab in Atlanta

Me, my sister and her boyfriend in Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta

Me and my love at SEMA :D

Ya'll like guns right? This was taken in the days after the April 27, 2011 Tornado outbreak across the southeast. I was living in Huntsville, AL at the time and we lost power for 5 days due to Tornados. So me and my friend did the only logical thing. Stockpiled beer and sat outside with our guns. We had to, we are from Alabama after all.

Not my proudest picture. This was taken at West Virginia @ LSU. I have a lot of friends in Baton Rouge and they made me wear it. :(

Getting back to my roots. Me and my Dad at Christmas a few years ago. Roll Tide :D

The only thing I ever want to do. Minus the sun raping my knees.

me1.jpg
me2.jpg
me4.jpg
me5.jpg
me6.jpg
me7.jpg
me8.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My mug has been posted several times on here, but when i get home ill see what i can find. You won't see me in sandles though.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
The sandals aren't so bad, it's that huge friggin' big toe you've got that bothers me! :p

Wait, sandals with JEANS? Oh crap...

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Hmmm. I really don't know what to do. I tried to upload them here but the files are too big.

Dogfish, any ideas?

🔥 Latest posts