• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Ugly Mug...

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
giphy.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Assumed it was a sports team... if one can refer to soccer as a "sport"! (Wow! That'll rile up some of our friends from across the water!!):D
I hereby apologize for and respectfully retract the above statement. Watched some of that Rugby championship on tv a couple weeks ago. Those gentlemen and ladies are hard core!!! Bring on more rugby!!! Now, that's athleticism at its finest!!!!!!
Still don't understand nor enjoy the people who run up and down a field bouncing balls off their heads. I'd like to see ALL kids soccer leagues in the U.S. replaced by rugby leagues!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I hereby apologize for and respectfully retract the above statement. Watched some of that Rugby championship on tv a couple weeks ago. Those gentlemen and ladies are hard core!!! Bring on more rugby!!! Now, that's athleticism at its finest!!!!!!
Still don't understand nor enjoy the people who run up and down a field bouncing balls off their heads. I'd like to see ALL kids soccer leagues in the U.S. replaced by rugby leagues!!!

My boys winning on the weekend. Cockadoodledoo!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Great PIC! Family golf is the best. :)

Thanks! It absolutely is. My oldest loves to gamble on the course. Heck, even on the practice green before we tee off! "Hey dad, bet you a ProV I can lag one across the green closer than you". He is such a gentleman, so polite, never trash talks but don't let that fool you, he's out for blood lol. One of my buddies likes to warn people, "Don't gamble with that boy, he'll pick you like a chicken!". I love it. The kid has moxy and his little brother is quietly taking notes. Watching them grow is very cool, it just happens too fast.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Thanks! It absolutely is. My oldest loves to gamble on the course. Heck, even on the practice green before we tee off! "Hey dad, bet you a ProV I can lag one across the green closer than you". He is such a gentleman, so polite, never trash talks but don't let that fool you, he's out for blood lol. One of my buddies likes to warn people, "Don't gamble with that boy, he'll pick you like a chicken!". I love it. The kid has moxy and his little brother is quietly taking notes. Watching them grow is very cool, it just happens too fast.

If you let them live, God will reward you with grandchildren. ;)

🔥 Latest posts