• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sick as a dog...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Cold and flu season, I got something. Man, I couldn't even sit up to go on the computer yesterday. I laid down and watched football, squinting out of one eye, fighting the urge to vomit bile.

Feeling like it's on the way out today. The good thing is I haven't had a cigerette in almost 2 days now. I had 4 left in a pack and ran them under the water and tossed them out, along with the ashtray. Something about that painful cough and the feeling my eyeballs will fall out of my head is motivation...

Jun 24, 2006
That's good and bad news to hear at the same time.

Probably caught something from some bastard at the range!

Feel better man,

stay away from those smokes they’re bad news!.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Crazy. I woke up at 2am this morning with the same feeling - upset stomach and dizzy as hell. I don't get sick very often, so I have a hint that this might be food poisoning. Garbage.

Now, if I could just get my ass to not be "on tap", life would be good.

R35

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yeah, I spent 20minutes on the crapper this morning myself. I have more of a head cold/fever now though. Finally starting to feel hungry. My GF is on the way with food and juice. I went from 149 to 143 since Sat. Not good.

Members online

No members online now.