• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Simply amazing

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I played with my neighbor for only the second time. The first time he didn't drive the ball very straight. Today we played a wide open "links" type of course in a 15-20 mph wind. One hole (413) yards he cranked a drive straight down the middle and had a whole 50 yards in. I still got mine on the green along with him though and putted all over the green to screw up the hole (again). He hit that thing 363 yards! He was over 300 yards easy on every hole. He screwed up maybe four drives on the 18 holes we made. He's only been playing four years and the rest of his game isn't up to his driving but wow. He had a 43 and a 47 I think. I was hacking around in the high 40's. And I hope Ezra and Jeff aren't reading this but he was hitting a R7 460 10.5º with a stiff NV shaft. Broadlands golf course was where we played. Not bad.:)

Home

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
nice looking course.

i played against a kid 2 weeks ago that was the same way bombed it off the tee but the rest of his game needs work.i dont think he has been playing long either.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Dammit! I gotta move back north I guess. That's a nice course! I'm looking for a course around here to get a membership next year and everything I like or is comparable is amost twice the price. I've got a list of about 10 courses that are close enough for me to consider and I'm trying to play them all this year.

I need a place I can go for a few hours to hit balls or play a quick 9 (or even less if need be). If I can find that, I can play almost every day again.

5+ hour rounds kill me!

:real angry:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
:smilie_tm Need I say more. lol.

My record for this year so far is 175 in on a 508yd. par 5. Last year's was into the greenside bunker of a 363yd. par 4. Wind and the right kick can work wonders.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Oh no. This is going to turn into one of those "I can hit the ball 400 yards with my big buffalo testicles hanging out" threads, isn't it.:rolleyes:

🔥 Latest posts