• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

single handicap players

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
The Master:

Cutler was playing with a guy in Sweden who plays off +5.3 !! He is only 18, yet woin the European Ameteur Open. He is playing in The Open this week. Forget his surname, but it begins with 'D', I think....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I think his name is A. Ulvio , he played in the Irsih Amature finished about 5th. Interesting to see how he will do in the open this week.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I played this weekend in the Salt Lake Open. My city's open. It was won by a 15 year old amateur who beat a "pro" on the first playoff hole. Very cool.

I watched the kid tee off on #1 Sunday. He bombed it DEEEEP.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i'm probably about a 10 right now, and just kinda floating there. at one time i thought i could play with the big boys, but it just isn't gonna happen. but golf is a hobby to me and a way to stay in shape so i figure i should put out some effort and be decent so i'm taking lessons but i'm still questioning my dedication to the game and if i really want to keep playing.

i play at a big school in the part of town that doesn't produce many golfers so we never have a good team really we normally don't even have enough kids go out so that we have to make cuts. but we play against all the rich schools that produce some just amazing kids. kids that don't have to think about par, yet not nearly as good as you guys are talking about...funny... kinda puts golf by region into perspective...

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
Scotty01292 said:
Irony, anyone? :) 19handicap plays off 10-11!
made the 19 name on GR in september 05. kept the same name so people knew who i was. i could print my numbers from my clubs comp and scan them id itd make ya happy jackass.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Scotty01292 said:
Irony, anyone? :) 19handicap plays off 10-11!
19handicap said:
made the 19 name on GR in september 05. kept the same name so people knew who i was. i could print my numbers from my clubs comp and scan them id itd make ya happy jackass.
The Irony!!

Truth be told (on the internet no less), the real irony was that when he created the name on GR, he under his own admission lied about his handicap, but based on his own words "who can you trust on an internet golf forum" where everyone apparently lies. But the 10-11 should be certainly be trusted especially if he "could print my numbers from my clubs comp and scan them id itd make ya happy".

Who's sounds like the
19handicap said:
now?

It is quite apparent that you have no inclination to believe that there is one ounce of truth on the internet, so why should you be judged under any other criteria.

I think the :) was there to indicate humor.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
FKA Pa Jayhawk said:
The Irony!!

Truth be told (on the internet no less), the real irony was that when he created the name on GR, he under his own admission lied about his handicap, but based on his own words "who can you trust on an internet golf forum" where everyone apparently lies. But the 10-11 should be certainly be trusted especially if he "could print my numbers from my clubs comp and scan them id itd make ya happy".

Who's sounds like the now?

It is quite apparent that you have no inclination to believe that there is one ounce of truth on the internet, so why should you be judged under any other criteria.

I think the :) was there to indicate humor.
its time for my trademark line to come into play... I DONT CARE WHAT YA THINK

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
then why the sudden inclination to please everyone by scanning your numbers? that is, if you don't care what we think...

if you don't care what we think, then why post at all? noone would post anything if they didn't care what we'd think.

noone here cares what you shoot, you could be playing at the open but if you're acting like an ass you aren't gonna get anywhere with people....

just calm down, trust me, nothing on this board is worth getting riled up about.

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
There was a guy from here in Manitoba that when he was young (10-12 or so). Many people thought he was going to be the next big thig in golf. He beat every one he coudl at the level Mr. Woods included (they are the same age).

Here we are today and eldrick who at the time was not as good as this guy is the current big thing. He plays on the Canadian tour with the odd Nation Wide Tour exemption.

Funny how things turn out.

🔥 Latest posts