• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Six Months at the Frat Party

Smallville

Jul 29, 2008
Now can I post?!!?

Congratulations Claire. It's my pleasure to know you (virtually, that is!). Thanks for everything.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
You've been here six months??

Wow!! I had no idea that's all it had been. It seems like it's been so much longer!! :bang: :biglol:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

Congratulations Claire. It's my pleasure to know you (virtually, that is!). Thanks for everything.

My specialty!

awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_milestone.gif
Congrats Claire. I wish you & Smallie were here on a full-time basis (if you know what I mean).
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_sHa_friends.gif

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
LOL! I'd complain about the lack of a video in your video, but it's scary to contemplate what it would be.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
And we've still yet to see your face. I've gotten all the way in 6 hours, much less 6 months! Bah.

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
And we've still yet to see your face. I've gotten all the way in 6 hours, much less 6 months! Bah.

Tell me that doesn't mean what it sounds like it means. We're both married, and not to each other.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Tell me that doesn't mean what it sounds like it means. We're both married, and not to each other.

Of course I'm not hitting on you for serious. I'm just saying, your integrity will end up becoming a fault on this forum! I abandoned mine long ago...obviously.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
She never does with me!! :D

You are priceless big buddy. I make an inuendo as to my relations with your wife, and you say, "Hey, who cares? I've still got you beat, even with her!" Golden man.

🔥 Latest posts