• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SK Fiber Shafts

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Had an Sk Fiber pure energy paired up with a Nak NP-1 10.5* 380cc head I had around. Went with a regular shaft and tipped it .5". Hit it 6 times in a tournament saturday and only hit two fairways but hit some really good shots that just snuck into the rough. Went out last night and hit it on a few holes, I think this is gonna work for me, the head is not very forgiving but once I got grooved it I hit some pretty long shots for me. This is a good smooth shaft.
I also had a pure energy iron shaft put into a 17* adams iwood that I picked up on the cheap. This thing is awesome.....I love the shaft in a hybrid.....it is unbelievably smooth. Not sure this club will find a spot in the bag or not......as it falls about 5 yards longer that my 3i but about 10-15 short of my 5w. Maybe I can go super duper weeny loser and carry a hybrid AND five wood.

Jason

OP
SCGolfer

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
no offense doc!!!!! ;)

warbirdlover....this is a good shaft....I think I am done hunting a driver......for this year anyway.

Jason

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
I have more SK fiber shafts in my bag, than any other kind/brand. My CER irons are sporting Tour Performance taper tips, and my fairway woods are rocking SL46 lites (which were pured/spined and absolutely changed my fairways completely).

Whenever I buy shafts, I tend to look for SK Fibers first. They are relatively inexpensive and seem to work very well for me.

The Harrison Mugen Prototype I just had installed in my I-Drive is the bomb too!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online