• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Slim pickin's for Miss USA, I guess...

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Indeed. There should've been a follow up question; "Miss South Carolina, could YOU please locate the USA on a world map?"

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
you all forgot the really bad part...she was like 2nd or 3rd runner up :hunter:

Jason

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Outstanding! :D

I gru up in SowF Careliner and it iz bed how the edu-k-shun cysthim has deeklined cense then. Turrible, jest turrible.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I spent five years in North Carolina and it's quite noticable how those who went to college talk without the drawl. I assume they work on that in english classes? They still have a different accent then a Yankee though, LOL.

Doc, dew ya tork lyke ya jus spelt or lyke a yanky? :D

Some of the drawls were so bad the yankees (like myself) that went down to help get the new factory going had to get interpreters... :D

And Boo Weekly is fun to listen to. Nothing against the drawls, just commenting on it since Doc put that funny thread in here.

But when those cute little southern babes throw out a drawl it just makes you want to jump 'em right there!! :laugh:

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Lets do the right thing and pitch in to get Ernie and Retief an education.

SAVE SOUTH AFRICA!!!

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Lets do the right thing and pitch in to get Ernie and Retief an education.

SAVE SOUTH AFRICA!!!

After all the bad they've done to the West, I say we just bomb them into oblivion.

Seems to be working in URAC. :D

R35

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
But when those cute little southern babes throw out a drawl it just makes you want to jump 'em right there!! :laugh:

I have very little drawl. Most people think I'm from somewhere in the mid-west. My sister is a different story. You'd think we were from 2 different families.

She tawks liike theeus. You'd wanna finnish hur centences fo hur.

I've seen guys almost kill themselves over a southern belle's accent.

"Would you mind puttin' yore fingers in that fan right thayer?" Bzzt!!!

A very cute friend of mine has one of those voices that'll knock your sock off. I've seen conference rooms full of guys shift seats to sit next to her. She thinks "thayer just bein' silly"...

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
A very cute friend of mine has one of those voices that'll knock your sock off. I've seen conference rooms full of guys shift seats to sit next to her. She thinks "thayer just bein' silly"...

:needpics:

LOL...

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
This video is one of the top on YouTube...poor kid will never live it down...

I think she should go Stripper School. She's obviously highly qualified and all she'll have to do is babble incoherently with her clients while she does lap dances....

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
The best par is when she says "US (not us) americans". I would have hated to confuse them with the other Americans LOL.

🔥 Latest posts