• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Snake Eyes wedge heads...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Snake Eyes wedge heads...PICS ADDED!!!

I have 2 Snake Eyes wedge heads that are just sitting on my shelf and need a good home. I was going to put these into play bur really like the look of the CER wedges I got from Golfworks. Anyway these are brand new, my buddy gave them to me at the end of last season. I don't know what model they are, they have the Snake Eyes logo on the back of the head and that's it. I think they are a few years old but not sure. They have a black nickle finish, at least I think that's what it is-think Cleveland Black Pearl finish or Titleist Vokey Black Nickel. Anyway, they are really sharp looking and Brand new, I unwrapped them only to get a better look at them and will have pics later.

I have a 56* & 60*, the 56 has an 11 stamped next to it, which I assume is the bounce. The 60* has a 12* stamped next to it. I will be honest though, neither club looks to have that much bounce. I want to sell these as a pair and would look to get $55 shipped in the US for both. Outside the US we can work a deal. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow night but man these are sharp looking wedge heads. Oh, I believe these are .370 hosels also.

Anyway PM if interested or just reply in thread! Thanks!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here are a couple pictures of the 56*, the 60* looks exactly the same except its still in plastic. Anyway let me know if anybody is interested! Thanks!
SE1.jpg
SE2.jpg

puudly

May 29, 2011
They look beautiful. You've sold these long ago, right? If not, I'm definitely interested!

🔥 Latest posts