• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SNOW.. SNOW... SNOW... SNOW..

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
You get used to it. Id much rathar deal with the winters we have than to deal with the hot, humid summers that people have down south.

I'm assuming you are just telling yourself this in an effort to convince yourself it's true? With the advent of the new moisture wicking clothes and sport drinks, or beer, it is very easy to not only survive the summers down here but to play golf in the rare times the temp exceeds 100º. However, I don't think it is possible to dress warm enough in sub 0º temps, and still be able to swing a golf club, :D

BTW, it's going to be a lovely balmy 45ºF here today, :beach3:

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I don't know..

A cold beer after shoveling snow doesn't seem right, but a cold beer after checking your mail in the summer, does. :)

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
I'm assuming you are just telling yourself this in an effort to convince yourself it's true? With the advent of the new moisture wicking clothes and sport drinks, or beer, it is very easy to not only survive the summers down here but to play golf in the rare times the temp exceeds 100º. However, I don't think it is possible to dress warm enough in sub 0º temps, and still be able to swing a golf club, :D

BTW, it's going to be a lovely balmy 45ºF here today, :beach3:
I guess Im just made more for cold weather, because Id rathar shiver than to sweat.
I work in a factory that in the summer is often 120*, so maybe thats why I dislike humid weather.

MI Rob

Jan 14, 2009
I'm so sick of the cold and snow here in Michigan. the other day with wind chill it was -22. Terrible. haha.

Members online