• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So far my best game ever.

king hacker

Sep 5, 2006
First off I really suck.I held a tournament between myself and eight of my friends.Two of my buddies I've never beat before.Anyways I shot a true 96,I played every shot as it lied,and I finished the round with the same ball.I got five pars and six bogies and the rest of my game was really bad but I only blew up on one hole and scored a eight with a four putt outch,I truely believe that if you keep a true honest score the game rewards you.Well bottom line I got lucky becouse my two friends that I've never beat before had really bad day,and I won.I know It does'nt sound like much(96) but It felt good to take the win over my friends that tought me the game.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Very cool. I'd be happy just to have 8 friends.
icon10.gif
I still go up that high every once in a while myself. It's usually more about gettting out of a routine and making poor shot/club choices. You're doing the right thing by playing every shot as it lies. My dad often chooses to play preferrred lies for himself, as a result he has a lot of trouble now with bare lies while I just love them when I can take a full club.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
First off I really suck.I held a tournament between myself and eight of my friends.Two of my buddies I've never beat before.Anyways I shot a true 96,I played every shot as it lied,and I finished the round with the same ball.I got five pars and six bogies and the rest of my game was really bad but I only blew up on one hole and scored a eight with a four putt outch,I truely believe that if you keep a true honest score the game rewards you.Well bottom line I got lucky becouse my two friends that I've never beat before had really bad day,and I won.I know It does'nt sound like much(96) but It felt good to take the win over my friends that tought me the game.

Dude, that's awesome! One of the biggest milestones in golf is getting sub-100.

Also, don't be so down on yourself, it isn't much. Like heck it isn't, everyone plays their own game and within their own means, and improvement is improvement regardless if it's 66 or 96, because you have bettered your game.

To sum up, WAY TO GO!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.