• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So going back to Myrtle.....

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
Tidewater is a gorgeous course, and one my dad insists on playing every time he is in Myrtle. I have only been once, and besides Tidewater we played the World Tour

Both are fun, but I am not sure about any discounts you could get.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Good call on glen dornoch, just looked into packages with the Glen courses and they seem to fit the bill. Thanks!

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
Glad that I could help. if you are doing the package just beware that Possum Trot is nowhere near the quality of the other three courses. That being said, Shaftesbury Glen is very nice albeit a little new and repetitive, and both Heather Glen and Glen Dornoch are beautiful courses.

EDSGolf

Aug 24, 2005
In the North area, you can try River's Edge, Oyster Bay, Glen Dornoch, Heather Glen, Tidewater, Thistle, Tiger's Eye, Leopard's Chase and The Dunes.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Glad that I could help. if you are doing the package just beware that Possum Trot is nowhere near the quality of the other three courses.
Dusty is correct, but Possum Trot is still a good course that's fun to play. It's also inexpensive compared to the others. Our place is near there and my dad loves to take my stepson there. Doesn't hurt that juniors play free! (And no, it's not over run with kids.)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online