• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So I found something on Friday. Something... unique.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I did not know that.
Nope. Material facts like leaks, structural issues, potential for a bypass being built requiring your house to be torn down must be revealed. Since the death (by whatever means) doesn't harm the property, it's not a material fact.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What a find! It would be interesting for you to have the opportunity of visiting with the widow. You said the neighbors indicated she was a 60+ "batshit crazy" dame. If she doesn't call you, just talk to may wife. There are days, the descriptive terms would be quite fitting.....:)

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
She got my letter and called me today. We talked for quite a while and she was literally in tears thanking me for sending the picture. I learned that the apple tree in the back yard was an offshoot of a tree at her house in Russia.

She thought the picture had gotten lost in the move and was devastated since that was the last thing he wrote to her. But she has it now, so it's a happy ending.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A fantastic story. Memories neither you nor she will ever forget!!!!!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I am sure she will appreciate it. You were meant to find it and did the right thing.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
She got my letter and called me today. We talked for quite a while and she was literally in tears thanking me for sending the picture. I learned that the apple tree in the back yard was an offshoot of a tree at her house in Russia.

She thought the picture had gotten lost in the move and was devastated since that was the last thing he wrote to her. But she has it now, so it's a happy ending.

awesome story - good for you - well done!
claps.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online