• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So I was going through the garage and....

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
Holy sweet jesus look what I found amongst the dust? How are you all doing? I know it's been a while and well, heck, its been a while since I've even touched a golf club. I wish yall would've told me how time consuming college actually was :unhappy:. Hey Ez, make it to scratch yet :)? I was browsing the boards and saw alot of new faces. Can anyone tell me about those new Nike Golf Victory Irons also by any chance? For the first time in my life I'm actually scared of going back to the driving range because if my swing is in shambles I might just go full throttle with my new hobby and leave golf behind =/...

Merry Christmas,

flo

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Haven't seen you around here in a while bro, welcome back. You are going to Kentucky, right? The Victory blades are excellent IMO, the sharp heel looks great adn they feel great too.

What is your new hobby?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
How's it going man? No scratch yet but working on it... maybe by 40
icon10.gif

OP
flomarilius

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
haha man that's good to hear. I sorta fell into a trap with shooting lately.... the thing is hitting me worse than the initial golf bug (and that one was addictive to the point of fear lol). Man I honestly think had I gone this year to Kentucky I would've been beating balls the same way but staying at home this first year sorta re-prioritized my life to the sense where golf is no longer important as well a GPA to get into law school ya know?

Hopefully, I'll be around more often being the break and all.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.