• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So I went to the range again

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Just got back from the range and I was hitting the ball the better than I ever have. I only went through 1 bucket, but I was there for an hour and a half. normally 30 min.

It was just amazing, I didnt miss hit anything badly...
I was even putting the 3 iron out there 220-230 on the flag.. Just interesting.

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
thanks.. and Jeff I think im bigger than you lol

anyways went to the range again, was hitting the ball awesome, Not like last night but very close.. for some dumb reason im hooking my 3wood...

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Great job man. I've had a few (very few) sessions where I was just stripping the ball at range. It got to a point were I heard some of the other golfers comment on my swing and shots (if they could only see the round on the following day they would have snickered). It's a great felling. Next step; take it to the course.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Wildcat

Firstly,well done,great sessions.

Secondly,try and udnerstand WHY.Its usually rythym and timing tht click in and the player does not know how to replicate it,so they look for swing keys to do this and due to lack of knowledge on swing mechanics they balls it up and go back to square one.

All I can advise is for you to practice logically,its why Hogan's book is a bible for many players,not necessarily for the end result but because by the time they have worked though it,they are in a position to self analyse their swings upto a certain point.

Something clicked in your swing and it worked,if you used a swing thought to get there then analyse why this thought worked and work backwards

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.