• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So some big new for me this week!

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
This post was easy to place. The "No golf for you" section is spot on!!

My wife and I saw a picture of our new baby this morning. Yes at the age of 40 I am going to be a dad again!!! I’m still pretty floored by the idea. My wife is (hopefully) going to bring another mouth to feed into the world in July. We already have an 8 and 5 year old so this was the “last roll of the dice” for us and I have to say I am delighted.

So I guess that’s the golf “down the toilet” for a few years. But I’m sure I will cope. I’ll be scouring eBay for cots and buggies instead of 3 woods and wedges. :laugh:

And to add to that I’m finishing my job this Thursday after 5 years and starting a new job next week. It is still based in Belfast but is 25 mins less commute each way. In addition the money is better along with job prospects.

My new company manufactures Lithium Ion Phosphate batteries. As well as the electric vehicle market they are targeting UPS, and renewable energy markets. I just completed a very interesting market report on the Golf Cart market and passed it on to one of our sales guys who will be in Orlando next week at the PGA Merchandising Show. A $2bn pa market!!

The company has its HQ in Austin Texas, and I would expect to be over there three or four times a year. So watch out Dave E, I will be expecting a return match in your ‘hood. I hear Austin is a fantastic city.

So it’s a double whammy for me. I think I’ll have a few beers tonight!!

I have already been informed of both sets of great news, but I will still "chime in" (;)) with an additional congrats. Superb stuff, Marko :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'd lay off the booze. That's probably how this all happened in the first place.:laugh:

Congrats, dude.

R35

🔥 Latest posts