• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So what's next?

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
How do we see who's winning this thing after the first week? Are all of the scores in? Will there be a weekly update post?

~QQ

OP
Quentin

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
Hey, I don't work here, I'm just a consultant. ;)

~QQ

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Great ideas!!

bd: Could you have some sort of weekly tournament report that is posted with the scores and standings??

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I haven't posted for week one.

Great captain. :(

Weather and prior engagements (friggin' Mother's day ;) ) kept me from swinging.

Tommorrow tho.

3 others and I are making Tuesday our regular night. I should be on track by next week.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I'm planning on giving weekly updates and standings. No point in doing that this week, as this week was merely establishing a quota (except junior, who has some premature emasculation and started posting scores too early, which I guess I should fix), so no one is leading or losing.

Also, off of the round insert page on the site, you'll see a shortcut that will take you to your round history and the team standings.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Just as an FYI, it looks like my webhosting company is having mysql server problems, so the sight looks to be down for now. I'll update when I know more.

Edit: OK, all is well with the tourney site again.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
All, I have a message into my hosting company support, and will get to the bottom of it. I'm starting to think Sling and I have the same hosting co. ;)

I'll keep you guys up to date in this thread.

Update:

I found the issue and posting scores is now working again. NOTE!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

The interface my hosting company offers to update my sql database is down. I have NO IDEA how long it will be down, therefor, no idea when I can do any work to the DB. That means.....

POST ROUNDS CAREFULLY! I can't fix or edit scores right now, so please... Do it right the 1st time.

Thanks.....

OP
Quentin

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
Hey BD,

Maybe you could list the final agreed upon scoring sheet. I think the one in the sticky is incorrect...correct? Might as well make sure we're all playing off the same one.

~QQ

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I think Rock was supposed to update the sticky. It is

Bogie 1
Par 2
Birdie 4
Eagle 8

Correct all?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I did update the sticky. To quote it:

Albatross 12 points
Eagle 8 points
Birdie 4 points
Par 2 points
Bogie 1 point
Double or worse 0 points

Jerks. ;)

R35

OP
Quentin

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
Just keeping you on your toes Rock. Nice work!

~QQ

🔥 Latest posts