• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Software Program for Tracking Stats?

Stryker908

May 17, 2009
I'm not sure if this falls better under Equpment, if so please feel free to move my post.

I am looking for a software program to track my golfing stats. I would like to get more "accurate" information to see if I am truly improving.

Currently I am using ATPGolf Vs 1.16 which is OK, but I think I want MORE information tracked. Thins like Penalties, Missed Left or Right, Maybe individual Club swings and distance (IE Driver misses right 28% of the time, or 4I "duffed" 18%)

I am sure I could BUILD something like this with excel, but my guess is that out there there is some program that exists already... I just havent found it .... Anybody know of anything ?

OP
S

Stryker908

May 17, 2009
If you have one of the supported devices to use on the course, this is a great way to go.

Even if you don't, the desktop application is fantastic.

IntelliGolf - #1 Golf Scoring and GPS Software (TM) for Windows Mobile, Palm and Treo handhelds, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Blackberry, AT&T, T-MObile, Verizon, Orange, Alltel, and Sprint-based smartphones

They have a trial version

iPhone....

I use ViewTi Golf (3 out of 5 stars) Customer svc blows..... but product is good
and Mobiel Caddy (3 out of 5 stars) Product is good, but slow....

MustGoFast

Jun 23, 2008
I started using golflink.com to track my stuff on line. It's free and offers most of what your looking for.

Members online

No members online now.