• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Software/Site Upgrade coming soon...

Admin

Staff member
Admin
Mar 6, 2014
We will be upgrading this site to the latest version of Xenforo in the next couple of days. We will also be moving the site to a newer (faster) server at the same time.

Just a quick heads up, though I think the new software has a ton of improvements that you all will like.

Let me know if you have any questions!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
We will be upgrading this site to the latest version of Xenforo in the next couple of days. We will also be moving the site to a newer (faster) server at the same time.

Just a quick heads up, though I think the new software has a ton of improvements that you all will like.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Will MC Davis be excluded? That would be a huge upgrade.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Will MC Davis be excluded? That would be a huge upgrade.
giphy.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
That is awesome news!
That we will have a software upgrade or that MC might be excluded???? :D:D

Where the heck have you been hiding? Know you've been busy with the boys and their activities. From what I have picked up on FB, their dad has done a fantastic job raising some pretty special kids!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
That we will have a software upgrade or that MC might be excluded???? :D:D

Where the heck have you been hiding? Know you've been busy with the boys and their activities. From what I have picked up on FB, their dad has done a fantastic job raising some pretty special kids!!!!
Software upgrade, MC is good in my book.

Life has been incredibly busy, I'll share someday but not today. I'm going to try and be around more, miss you guys!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Software upgrade, MC is good in my book.

Life has been incredibly busy, I'll share someday but not today. I'm going to try and be around more, miss you guys!
So YOU'RE the guy other than Glark that's ok with me. Life has a way of getting busy when the kids are growing up. Enjoy it, buddy!

🔥 Latest posts