• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SOLD!!! Bettinardi Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'll post this here, maybe someone will come out of the woodwork...

The time has come for the Bettinardi collection to find a new home. I've put together an interesting cross section of Bettinardi stuff, and hopefully someone will be able to enjoy it. I hate to see it go, as I love it all, but I'm going in a new direction.

I want to sell this as a lot, and I think I have priced it appropriately and aggressively as a result.

I will not part any of this out at this point, nor am I excepting any trades at this time. I will consider fair offers for the putter and one cover of your choice.

Bettinardi Hexperimental DASS BB0 Flow with F.I.T. milled face

Hexperimental BB0 DASS with a black oxide finish. F.I.T. face with flow neck. HEXPERIMENTAL and new Bettinardi stinger bee engraved on the sole. Open hexes engraved on the face and Hex B in the pocket. Bettinardi Gripmaster mid size grip, still in plastic. Putter has never been used, only taken outdoors for these pictures. Head still in plastic as well. Original pricing on the putter alone without the Gripmaster grip is $1100USD.

http://www.bettinardi.com/putter-registry/rjb5876/

Headcovers

Bettinardi Cash Coverter - Black Carbon and Lime, new

Bettinardi Red Snake Skin Kool Aid - very limited, mint

Bettinardi Lime Vortex Tour Only - made for Japan market, limited, new

Players Towel

Bettinardi Stinger Towel - New, very large

Accessories/Extras

Bettinardi divot tool - new

Bettinardi marker - used, shows some wear

Bettinardi grips - standard and midsized, black, both are new

Price is $900USD including shipping to continental North America. Other destinations will be considered, but shipping prices will need to be adjusted. I will ship at the buyer's method of choice (UPS, Fedex, Canada Post/USPS). Package ships from Canada. I ship promptly, insured and protected.

Please PM me with any questions. Pricing is OBO, but all low ball offers will be ignored.

If you're having trouble with pictures, let me know via PM and I will get some out to you. I can also provide images of anything you might want to see. Just ask, I will accommodate.

Let's find this stuff a home.

Thanks,

T

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Just on the carpet. It could not be newer.

If someone from ST wants this, I will work on pricing accordingly.

T

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I have seen this set first hand. This needs to be thought of as an investment. Its beautiful, and was always kept under lock and key wrapped in bubble wrap. Actually beautiful isn't the right word, like Blake Lively beautiful, or Emma Watson, right Rock ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts