• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SOLD!!!Callaway FT-5 Tour 9.5* with Accuflex Creation 65S

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
SOLD!!!!

Callaway FT-5 Tour Neutral 9.5*
Accuflex Creation 65S (45" playing length)
Golf Pride Tour Velvet (new)
headcover included

Club is in great shape. Normal wear from less than a season of use.Headcover shows some wear, but still loads of life in it. (I'm picky. :D)

Shaft was professionally installed by Ken Husvar of Victory Custom Golf out of Clover, SC. Measures 45" total playing length.

Shaft has been spined for accuracy. Very long and consistent, and mush more forgiving that I expected.

Callaway Preowned has this same driver in "Good" condition, only with a V2 (~$70) instead of a Creation(~$125) for $287. I want $250 for this, plus shipping. I think this is a steal considering the shaft is worth more than half that.

As mentioned, I have some PM's that have been sent to me in regards to this, but nothing committed.

PM me with specifics, or questions.

R35

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Oh how you tempt me so... But I shall restrain myself. I've got a NP-1 460 8.5 coming in sometime soon. I can't buy another driver before I even TRY this one. Not to mention I'm dominating my 380 right now...

But this is incredibly tempting, either way... Maybe I'll check my finances.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Oh how you tempt me so... But I shall restrain myself. I've got a NP-1 460 8.5 coming in sometime soon. I can't buy another driver before I even TRY this one. Not to mention I'm dominating my 380 right now...

But this is incredibly tempting, either way... Maybe I'll check my finances.
Who says a ho can't buy a club before he's even taken possession of his last ho? I say, go for it. This club will be an absolute bomber in the right hands.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It's not Piper. Or Eracer. ;)

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You're all wrong.

And, if you had been paying attention, the potential buyer has already expressed interest in the FT-5 twice in the past.

The saga continues....:D

R35

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
You're all wrong.

And, if you had been paying attention, the potential buyer has already expressed interest in the FT-5 twice in the past.

The saga continues....:D

R35
You get such a kick out of this, don't you? :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts