• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SOLD!!! - HiBore XL Tour 8.5* head only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
HiBore XL Tour 8.5* head only. Came from the Cleveland Tour van.

Sole shows normal wear. Face is great. Crown has no pop ups or gouges. A couple marks, but nothing that can be seen at address. Headcover shows some wear, but it's included.

3* open, low spin, mid launch. .350 hosel, so it'll take anything. Bomber.

HB6.jpg

HB2.jpg

HB4.jpg

Asking $125 from my ST breatheren. I'm open to offers.

I have too many drivers. It's as simple as that. Someone else might as well use this thing.

If you need a shaft, let me know. Maybe I have something you'd like.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Once. ;)

Someone make me a stupid offer on this and it's theirs. Well, within reason anyways. I need to thin the herd.

Well, make room for other things. Just don't tell the wife.:laugh:

R35

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
How overshafted are you, Rock? All the heads I have are shafted, and I have six on the bench. I just got another one five minutes ago. I want to know how bad this sickness is.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have three drivers, 8 shafts, and I just gave away 3 others. I have one more inbound thats more nostalgic than anything, I'll fill you in when it comes.

Clug, if you're into this thing, PM me with something crazy. I'm in a super mood today. :)

R35

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey rock, im very interested in this.:D.

I just need to sell the Titleist bag and i'll have enough, any chance you interested in a titleist carry bag?:laugh:.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'll pass, Piper. You know my feelings on Titleist.

However, make me an offer.

R35

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Haha, that offer was more of a joke than serious, I think anyone whose seen 10 posts of yours will know both your feelings towards titleist, and even moreso your feelings towards the NV:laugh:.

I think im guna make up some kinda hate thread:D (that wouldnt turn out well:laugh:).

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Haha, that offer was more of a joke than serious, I think anyone whose seen 10 posts of yours will know both your feelings towards titleist, and even moreso your feelings towards the NV:laugh:.

I think im guna make up some kinda hate thread:D (that wouldnt turn out well:laugh:).

You forgot his hatred towards our beloved Winn grips also:laugh:

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Dont include in your "our", im with him against winn grips. I dont like them atall, they dont even last as long as someone who blows *********************** prematurely.

(please use imagination for the *****, this isnt the member section and didn't want to offend anyone:laugh:).

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Dont include in your "our", im with him against winn grips. I dont like them atall, they dont even last as long as someone who blows *********************** prematurely.

(please use imagination for the *****, this isnt the member section and didn't want to offend anyone:laugh:).

You & Eracer will both join the dark side eventually, we have all of eternity to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts