• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

some clubs for sale.

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
nike ignites 4-pw steel stiff shaft - $200 shipped.

reid lockhart blade irons 3 - pw steel stiff shaft - $100 shipped

adams rpm 15* 3 wood stiff shaft only hit one ball ever! $50 shipped

adams insight driver stiff shaft 10.5* only hit in my back yard $90 shipped.

tommy armour hybrid 18* steel stiff shaft. - $45 shipped.

pictures available upon request... head covers included with all except irons of course.

cmon guys seriously buy my stuff or ill just ill just.... well ill just die! haha thanks for looking...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I got the 52* we traded for today Eli. It's in really good shape. I may pull both my wedge shafts and drop X100's in. Thanks for the good deal.
icon14.gif

OP
E

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
you know i kind of didntwant to get rid of it because i liked the torched look. but the 3 wood is so solid anyway. im getting 50 and 60 degree nickent arc wedges to fill out the bag. they look so good. i better get some pics of the finished wedge.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
you know i kind of didntwant to get rid of it because i liked the torched look. but the 3 wood is so solid anyway. im getting 50 and 60 degree nickent arc wedges to fill out the bag. they look so good. i better get some pics of the finished wedge.

LMK if you want to buy it back.
icon10.gif
Scratch sort of fell through, I like my Proto a lot better.

OP
E

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
hey guys. i need to get rid of this stuff... i dont exactly have a huge ol basement to put it in. so my room is cramped lol. buy my stuff buy my stuff buy my stuff

🔥 Latest posts